Many exclusive services are offered to guests of the Hotel Neri (surcharges apply). Travel from the airport in style with the personal transfer service. Then, relax with health and beauty treatments or go shopping with the help of one of the knowledgeable personal shoppers. You can also explore the city at your own pace using the hotels MP3 guided tour.
The hotel is located in a pedestrian area in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and is a 5-minute walk from both the Plaça Catalunya train station and the Jaume I and Liceu metro stops.
By Public Transport
From El Prat Airport:
- By taxi: around 15 minutes by taxi (fare should come to approximately € 30). Ask the taxi driver to take you to Plaza Sant Jaume in the Gothic Quarter.
There, if you wish, you can call the hotel and they will come to pick up your luggage and tell you how to get to the hotel.
- By bus (Aerobús): around 30 minutes and stop at Plaza Catalunya, and then a 5-minute walk from there.
- Take the motorway toward Barcelona-Gran Vía.
- Upon entering Barcelona, continue along Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes until you reach Calle Pau Claris.
- Take a right and continue straight ahed until Plaza Urquinaona, after which Calle Pau Claris becomes Vía Laietana.
- Continue straight along Vía Laietana until you reach Avenida de la Catedral.
- Take a right to get to the Parking de Catedral parking facility. There, if you wish, you can call the hotel and we will come pick up your bags.
This chic, exclusive hotel is set in an 18th-century aristocratic house overlooking a secluded square in the heart of the Gothic Quarter. Its contemporary style contrasts with the impressive historic surroundings.
Set right beside the city’s Cathedral, the Hotel Neri lies just a short distance from the bustling Las Ramblas. The building’s original period charm has been preserved and enhanced by the hotel’s sophisticated interior design. This design blends with relaxing music and sensual aromas to create a unique setting in this ancient, atmospheric area of central Barcelona.
Dine on delicious specialities in the hotel restaurant or enjoy a drink at the terrace bar. You can also spend a relaxing moment in the tranquil library or on the pretty rooftop garden terrace.
For reservations for more than 5 rooms, a prepayment is required:
Once the reservation is made, the hotel will get in touch with the customer to agree on how to prepare the prepayment.
Please inform Hotel Neri in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Set in the Ciutat Vella district in Barcelona, 200 metres from La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona, Hotel Neri boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The hotel also offers bike hire. Plaza Reial is 300 metres from Hotel Neri, while Portal de l'Angel is 400 metres away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 13 km from Hotel Neri.